My little legz is getting so big. We got her some little puffs, I break them up and put them on her tray. She is trying so hard to pick them up and put them in her mouth. I think she is getting really good at it. She also is starting to realize that the messier the better. She likes to take the mushy puffs out of her mouth and put them in her hand. I think she is really going to like to play with her food after it is in her mouth. I love it, she is so fun to feed.
Miserable While Eating
-
Maybe the reason why you can't change to a healthy diet is because food has
become this profound visceral experience every time you sit down to a meal.
Fla...
14 years ago

2 comments:
Just like her cousin Joren
I cant believe her teeth! They are so adorable! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment