So she is becoming a wiggly little girl at work. So I decided to bring a pack and play to work so she wouldn't roll around on the floor and put wires in her mouth. When I first go to put her in the pack and play she is happy, until...
... She relizes I put her in the "PRISON". She didn't like it as a newborn, she doesn't like it at 7 months. I try to show her all the cool toys she has, she doesn't even want to hear it she just wants out. What am I going to do with her???

... She relizes I put her in the "PRISON". She didn't like it as a newborn, she doesn't like it at 7 months. I try to show her all the cool toys she has, she doesn't even want to hear it she just wants out. What am I going to do with her???

1 comments:
That is such a funny/cute picture!!! She is so darling! I can't wait to see Legacy over Thanksgiving. She's a little mini Lucas - but so cute!
Post a Comment